Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's not that Hard, Get into your Kitchen Now

So I have decided to start a blog, I must have been blind, I have just found out about this craze called blogging, so I figure if I am going to blog then I should really write about something that I love and that might help others. I love to cook, bake, anything to do with food I love, I also am obsessed with kitchen gadgets. So here I will show you how easy it is to create great meals, even if you don't have a fancy smancy kitchen. This will be a learning experience for both of us as I have never really written down any of my recipes, a lot of them come from remembering my mom cooking, some I created by accident.Stay tuned, the first recipe will be sausage and pepper grinders that simmer in the crock pot all day long.

No comments: